Sunday, December 9, 2007

Teagan's Christmas Wishlist


A wide-ribbed beret from Urban Outfitters -- violet, ivory, or mustard.
*can be ordered online at this web address




Gulag Orkestar – Beirut (CD)




The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skulls Throw from Hot Topic
*can be ordered at this address, for those who are too afraid to set foot in a Hot Topic store


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
DVD


Unisex Flex FleeceV-Neck Sweatshirt from American Apparel -- lapis or forest
*can be ordered at this address
*also, considering American Apparel is a bit pricy, anything similar elsewhere would be good too


other stuff:
socks, a Chips Ahoy cookies

6 comments:

*Paige* said...

I'm sorry, but to actually get you a skull throw I would have to set foot in Hot Topic. If I do go there I am going to wear something pink and put bows in my hair. Ha. :)
I like your blog. :0)

Ryan M said...

I totally bought OOTP in HD today and watched it. Pretty cool.

How come you didn't come have dinner with us the other night?

Samantha said...

I watched Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix yesterday in sam's!

Ryan M said...

Did you get any of it? And was this blog just for Christmas list purposes? If so that's lame and you should blog all the time. blogging is the old new myspace.

*Paige* said...

New post! New post! :)

*Paige* said...

Lame blogger. Please post something. :)